Improved over last year’s time by 3:21. I thought I would improve the run, but just did 8 seconds better. The swim and the transitions were the big improvements. I hoped to do better, but I will take 58th place and 2nd in my age group. Last year I finished 104th and spent 13:19 in the pool.
2009
Run 35th 22:25
Bike 22:30
Swim 13:19
104th Overall 58:13
2010
Run 29th 22:17
Bike 21:32
Swim 11:04
58th Overall 54:52
Apple Watch Series 12 In-Depth Review: Worth Upgrading?
-
The Apple Watch Series 12 arguably draws one of the biggest lines in the
sand we’ve seen yet from Apple, within the core Apple Watch evolution. Not
because...
12 hours ago
3 comments:
Great job Dan! That hill during the run is brutal!!!
WOW!! That's a HUGE improvement on the swim! What's your secret??
Thanks the hill was a little steep. It was grass last year and broken ground this year. The grass on the hill last year was a little slick.
Post a Comment