My plan for tapering for the Rocket City Marathon is to run 20 milers alternated with 16 milers. I ran a 20 miler Saturday and a 16 miler today. I hope to run a 20 miler next week with one more 16 miler about 8 to 10 days before the marathon.
I managed a pretty good run today, but I slipped into some 8 minute miles. I had side stitches and lost my pacing and did not seem to be able to pick it up again. I did finally manage to pick up the pace and finish pretty strong.
Date: 11/17/2011 8:50 AM, Distance: 16.09 miles, Time: 2 hr 05 min 28 secs, pace: 7:48 min/miles.
Miles by the numbers
7:34, 7:38, 7:43, 7:29, 7:42, 7:46, 7:54, 7:51, 7:53, 8:02, 8:09, 8:01, 8:04, 7:51, 7:45, 7:26, .09=7:15 pace
Fitbit Edge Announced: Everything You Need to Know!
-
Fitbit has decided there will be no Fitbit Charge 7. Instead the device
will now be known as the Fitbit Edge, and with that it follows more closely
inline ...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment