Great race!... the directors did a great job. I finished 127th with a time of 43:29. My effort was about what I did in 2005(43:11). I was happy with the time and I guess I have not lost to many steps. My goal for this summer/fall is a sub 20 5K. I seem to have gotten some of my speed back after sacrificing speed for longer distances this winter.
I am looking forward to some 5K races this summer.
Stages SB200 Indoor Smartbike In-Depth Review: Redemption?
-
Stages is back. Though, they’ve actually been back for a year or so now.
But more specifically, they’ve just launched the new SB200 indoor smart
bike, whic...
16 hours ago
1 comment:
Good job Dan! That is such a tough course. I certainly believe you have what it takes to break 20 in the 5k. There are also plenty of chances in the area.
Post a Comment