I thought I would review my training and racing for 2010. Last year I turned 50 years old. I would like to build some empirical data that my training methods work. So far I had a really good year. I am close to a PR in 5K and 10K distances. I ran my first ultra marathons and qualified for Boston in my first marathon. 2010 has been a very good year.
2010 at a glance:
Biked 1223.6 miles at an average of 16.6 mph
Ran 1409 miles at an average pace of 8:06 min/miles
Swam 83.8 miles at 1.49 mph (56 hours and 17 min)
Logged nearly 12 hours on an infernal stationary
2010 Race Results:
McKay Hollow Madness - 2:50:30
Cotton Row 10K - 43:29
Priceville 5K - 20:26
Toray 5K - 20:16
Frosty Freeze 5K - 20:22
HiWaay Triathlon - 54:52
2010 Rocket City Marathon - 3:33:56
2010 Black Warrior 50K - 6:36:35
2010 Dizzy 50K - 5:20:32
This year I would like to run a few more sprint triathlons and improve my 5 and 10K times. I would like to run Dizzy 50 again and maybe the Mountain Mist 50K. This year I hope to keep injuries to a minimum and be able sets some PRs.
Fitbit Edge Announced: Everything You Need to Know!
-
Fitbit has decided there will be no Fitbit Charge 7. Instead the device
will now be known as the Fitbit Edge, and with that it follows more closely
inline ...
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment