This is it the week of Steeple Chase. I hope to PR on this course. I have also started to work on my 1/2 marathon time. It is a long way off but I want to PR. The race will be the Huntsville Half Marathon in November. I have been so close to a sub 90 minute finish and hopefully this year I can break that barrier.
This week's goals:
1. Continue trending down on my weight
2. Push the pace envelope some more (Stride, cadence, and breathing)
3. Hope to get a good intense week in.
4. Pushing the training for the Steeple Chase 8K 5/7/11
Fitbit Edge Announced: Everything You Need to Know!
-
Fitbit has decided there will be no Fitbit Charge 7. Instead the device
will now be known as the Fitbit Edge, and with that it follows more closely
inline ...
17 hours ago
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear how you did...going to have to check Face Book! :D
Post a Comment